Singapore National Employers Federation2023 Contenders | Best Corporate - Learning & Development Provider
SNEF provides services to employers in these key areas:
1. Represent the key interests of employers in national and sectoral tripartite committees and forums.
2. Provide consultancy and advice to corporate members by experienced consultants on the proper application of local labour laws, policies and tripartite guidelines.
3. Update corporate members on the latest important developments in labour, manpower and employment issues through briefings, industrial group meetings and other platforms.
4. Enable employers to develop sustainable and competitive workforces through training programmes and productivity programmes involving HR, Digitalisation, Soft Skills and Leadership.
5. Facilitate employers’ efforts to build an inclusive workforce and progressive workplaces through programmes focusing on Workplace Health, Inclusive Workplaces and Work-Life Harmony.
6. Provide timely research and information on local HR and employment trends e.g. on local salary trends, to enable corporate members to maintain their competitiveness.