CXC is a leading global provider of a contingent platform for the extended workforce.
Established in 1992 to provide contractor vetting, compliance and payroll, the contingent workforce market has continued to be our core, with services now delivered in over 50 countries internationally by over 250 local staff.
We pride ourselves on the speed and efficiency of our service, enabling our clients to hire anyone, anywhere – compliantly. Our comprehensive, tech-enabled solutions enable companies to achieve a competitive advantage, managing contingent workforce quality, efficiency, and risk while reducing costs.
Even after 30 years, CXC remains curious, creative, and never afraid to challenge the status quo to explore what’s next in the world of work.
Demonstration of Industry Leadership
CXC helps clients better manage their workforce by providing access to quality talent and supporting candidates in navigating the legalities of the employment market. To accomplish this, we focus on:
- Providing clients access to known talent through our talent pooling technology.
- Implementing and training clients on strategies to mitigate risk.
- Working with our clients’ systems, to align permanent and contingent processes for a better experience, while using CXC’s systems for the gaps they do not fulfil.
- Sourcing and engaging remote workers to help clients overcome talent shortages
- Compliantly engaging workers under a consistent engagement contract and fulfilling all statutory obligations.
Provision of Innovation Product & Service Offerings
With global experience and local expertise, we provide premium contingent and remote workforce services.
CONTINGENT WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT/GLOBAL PAYROLL
- Employer of Record solution
- Agent of Record solution
- Professional Employer Organisation solution
- Global Employment Outsourcing solution
MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
- Traditional (Bundled)
- A la carte (Unbundled)
- Direct Sourcing solution
- IT/Technology Recruitment
- Access to Talent solution
- Talent-pool Management
- Global contractor vetting and compliance platform
Through our proprietary platform, AI and team of data scientists, CXC provides visibility of our client’s contingent worker program performance, including detailed analysis and benchmarking to identify focus areas and opportunities for achieving their business objectives.